You can change the password of your Leanbe account for security reasons or reset it if forgotten. The process is different for logged out and logged in users. The tutorial will show both options.
Steps to change the password for logged out users
- Click on the Forgot password? from the login page.
- Insert the email address your account is created with and click Send reset instructions.
- Check your email address to find an email with password reset instructions. Click Reset password button in the email. After the redirection, insert the new password, confirm it and click Update password.
- Login to your Leanbe account with the email address and newly changed password.
Steps to change the password for logged in users
- From your Leanbe Dashboard open the Settings tab and click Account settings.
- From the Password section click Change.
- Insert your current password for the verification and click Confirm.
- Insert a new password, confirm it and click Save.
- The account password has been changed with the following notice:
That's it. Those were the steps on how to change your Leanbe account password.