Leanbe offers a report on Competitors. This will help to keep up with the market trends. The Competitors need to be added manually so Leanbe can automatically track the data which will save a lot of time and resources.
Steps to create a competitor
- From your Leanbe Dashboard, open the Discovery section, the Competitors subsection and click Create competitor.
- Fill in the competitor's Name and Website and click Create.
The added competitor will appear under the Competitors list, so you will be able to View the tracked data and Delete the competitor if needed.
The competitor data will be available within 24 hours. The data Leanbe tracks is the following:
- Company-related information: founded year, headquarters, number of employees, open vacancies, founders, total funding amount.
- Pricing/ features- related information: number of features, pricing.
- SEO & Marketing- related information: SEO: monthly traffic, avg visit duration, top country, top traffic source, top social media traffic source, domain rank, SMM (Twitter): SMM posts per week, PPC: active ads, platforms, spending per month.
Additionally, in case of WordPress plugins, Leanbe shows the information about the plugin rating and updates.
Also, Leanbe offers an activity block to highlight the important changes of the competitor.
That's it! Now you know how to track your competitors on Leanbe.