A release is the delivery of the final or the newest version of a product. On Leanbe, a release consists of epics for the product, and its progress depends on the number of executed epics included in it.
Steps to create releases
- From your Leanbe Dashboard open the Products section and click Releases.
- Press Create release.
- Fill in the following fields and click Create.
1) Title: give a title to your release.
2) Description: insert some details about the release such as Images, URLs, Tables, and Text. The content of the releases can be customized as per your needs using provided tools.
3) Status: set the status for your release. The available options are:
Ready to ship
4) Start date: select the start date for your release.
5) End date: set the end date for your release.
Releases are outlined in the appropriate section of the Roadmap. More information on the Roadmap can be found by following this article.
Steps to customize releases
Created Releases can be found under the Releases in the Products section.
The following actions are available within the releases list:
Edit: simply use the button to edit the release.
Delete: click on the button to delete the release.
That's it! Those were the steps to create and customize releases on Leanbe.